Monday, July 5, 2010

My attempt at Black Pepper Steak

This was the beef steak that I made last sunday at me foodie enthusiast's house..her names ana..cooked for her and her husband..took about 30mins to cook and serve the food...








Carved the steak to allow easy distribution, at this moment was already wondering whether there would be enough to go around.











My wife plated this for wan (ana's hubby) who was my sous chef dat nite :) he finished his plate...licin before I could get around to the next piece of steak to carve... he sure was quiet at the time :p

2 comments:

  1. dey kelly, you write a blog???? jambu sungguh!

    zaido

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada demand lah... i take a loada pics of eating out and food i cook..so my fren suruh i buat blog...response has been good.
    ur dad has a blog, he aint jambu is he? hahahah

    ReplyDelete